1. The Remote controllers (main box) are equipped with a studying key and studying pilot lamp LED1. This is a small black button in the main box
2. Press and hold the studying key for about 1-2 seconds in the main box and the LED light should flash on.
3. Press the button with the circle sign on the remotes for programming.
4. Check that your remote is fully programmed by trying the other keys.
5. If you have other remotes, please repeat steps 1-4 above.
Press the setting button (SW6) of the receiver for about 4 seconds until the FD2 light begins flashing and then quickly release the button.
Press the setting button (SW6) of the receiver again within 6 seconds until the FD2 light stops flashing. The memory of the receiver is now cleared.